Sunday, February 5, 2012

February Stamp of the Month from CTMH

This post was written by guest blogger Carol Horton. Carol is a Close to My Heart Independent Consultant. Please visit her website at carolh.myctmh.com and her blog here: carol-scrappininparadise.blogspot.com

***


Hello. Once again, I'm excited to share with you a beautiful card I made. It was done using some of the newest products from Close to My Heart. The card is made using papers from the new Superhero paper pack. The stamped image is one of the stamps from the February Stamp of the Month set. It can only be purchased in the month of February. The full retail price is $17.95, but you can buy it for $5.00 with a minimum purchase of $50.00 during the month of February.

Here are all the stamps included in the set:



The focal image was stamped in Cranberry ink onto white cardstock shape cut from the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge. The blue background shape was also cut from the same cartridge.

To see other creations I have made, please visit my blog at carol-scrappininparadise.blogspot.com

1 comment: