Sunday, February 5, 2012

Indroducing the 1st DT Member

Hi,
My name is Patti Bond, from West Salem, IL. I'm married to LeRoy.  We will be married 4 years on Feb. 14th.  We have 4 girls Jennifer 25, Jamie 21, Tameeka 19 and Hannah 18.  I have 4 grandbabies, Faith 3, Hunter 18 months, and twins; Tilee & Ayden 6 months.  I have been crafting since I was 6.  My grandmother taught me to crochet and my mom taught me to sew.   I started scrapbooking about 8 years ago.  Started card making about 2 years ago, when my niece and I started doing craft shows with our cards, scrapbooking pages and paper projects. I was on the Paper Cutz Challenge DT since Sept. 2010 until it closed in Jan. 2012.  I enjoy making my own items like popdots, wiggle wire, flowers and other embellishing and crafting items.  We live over an hour from the closest craft store so I do what I can with what I have.  Hope you all enjoy and learn from my projects I do for the Just a Scrappin' DT.


 Be sure to check out Patti's blog at pattispaperfun.blogspot.com
Welcome to Just A Scrappin' Patti!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the introduction. I look forward to working and learning from you. You sound like an amazing crafter.I would love to see post on "how to" make homemade embellishments. Your card is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Patty!! Love love love the cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Patti! I can't wait to see all of your amazing projects!

    ~Crystal

    www.crystal-kovach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete