Sunday, February 12, 2012

Introducing DT Member #2

Hi, my name is Keri Parish, I am an HR Manager for Kraft Foods for the last 18 years and I’ve been married to my Hubby and best friend for almost 16 years.  We have three fur babies, Zippy, Titan and Zeus.  When I am not with them or working I spend my time Scrapbooking and Card Making.  I have been Scrappin for about 10 years, it all started when I was invited to a Creative Memories party and was hooked immediately!


Card Recipe:
Paper Trimmings Cart (circle exclusive) – Square function Accent 5 welded and cut at 4.25 (fits a standard A2 envelope) with DCWV The Green Stack pattern paper
Square function Accent 5 layer cut on Stampin Up Dusty Durango and sprayed with Spiced Pumpkin Glimmer Mist
Sizzix and Hero Arts Stamps and Die Floral set – stamped with Adirondack inks and spritzed with glimmer water for a water color look.
Pearl pens for faux brads
 Be sure to check out Keri at Keri's Kreativity

3 comments:

  1. Hi Keri!!!!! Great card--I love that cut from Paper Trimmings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the Just A Scrappin' Design Team!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card base and faux sewing! Welcome to the DT.

    ReplyDelete