Thursday, March 15, 2012

Just A Scrappin' Challenge #2 "The Luck of the Irish"

Happy St. Patrick's Day! I know, I am a few days early. However, this works to your advantage. The design team created exciting projects to get you into the spirit of the day.

The Just A Scrappin' Challenge #2 is "The Luck of the Irish." Create a card or layout in honor of St. Patrick's Day using a banner element and the color green. You may use any additional colors or cartridge of your choice. 


Post your name and a link to your card in Mister Linky by midnight EST, Wednesday, March 28.

Happy Scrapping,

Just A Scrappin' DT



















2 comments:

  1. Wow I really like all the pages! Great work, and thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just linked my take on this challenge via mr. linky! I had so much fun creating this card and this is my very first challenge!

    ReplyDelete