Thursday, March 29, 2012

Just A Scrappin' Challenge #3 Hop into Easter

Thank you to our fellow crafters who participated in the Just A Scrappin's "Luck of the Irish." It was wonderful having a chance to look and your work and gain inspiration. 


This week's Just A Scrappin' Challenge is "Hop into Easter." The ladies on the DT created amazing Easter projects sure to inspire you to reach beyond cards and scrapbook pages this holiday.


The challenge is to create an Easter themed project (home decor, tags, albums, baskets, etc.) using any colors or cartridges of your choice. 


Please join us by posting your name and a link to your project in Mister Linky by midnight EST, Wednesday, April 12.


Happy Scrappin',


Just a Scrappin' Design Team






















4 comments:

  1. I love all the posts!! Can someone tell me how to add a link to my project. I have never done it before and tried but Im not getting anywhere. Thanks,
    Nancy
    nancyiaggi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I'm the first one in on this challenge...Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have added my card for the challenge =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sour cream boxes are cute and clever.

    ReplyDelete