Monday, April 23, 2012

Keri's Craft Room: Scrappy Goodness at its Finest

Happy Monday, fellow scrappers!

Us scrappy gals at Just A Scrappin' hope you are enjoying peering into the design team's craft rooms/spaces. I would like to thank Cindy for showing us that crafting spaces are what you make of it. Cindy showed how a little space can pack a wallop and be a welcoming, creative refuge. 

We are not done with all our craft room/space tours, so sit back, relax and take a moment to enjoy fellow crafter, Keri, as she provides a view into her fabulous, crafting oasis.


Scrappy Goodness at its finest

My favorite things in my scrap room are the organizational items that my DH built for me.  In photos 1 and 5 you can see my stamp racks, as well as my ink pad racks. Above my desk is my Craftsman triple track that holds all of those little items like pop dots and embossing powders (it keeps the essential tools of the crafting trade close at hand).

Photo 4 shows the ribbon rack DH build for me and Photo 5 shows my
big stamp rack, the other side of the ink racks and my punch rack.

Photo 6 shows my "island".  It is made of two separate units, so that they
can sit back to back as an island or end to end and shown in this picture
(we move every 3-5 years with my job and I like to have components that
easily fit together in any house).

Photo 3 shows my paper storage and photo 2 shows all my Cricut and Imagine cart storage.









Thank you for visiting my crafting space.


1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's amazing! I would love to have the ribbon and the ink pad organizer. They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete