Thursday, May 24, 2012

Just A Scrappin' Challenge #7 "A Time to Reflect"

Happy Thursday My Crafty Friends,

Okay, so how did it feel to reconnect with your long lost Cricut cartridges? I want to write a huge thank you to our followers who are taking us up on our offer by participating and sharing their crafty goodness with us and fellow crafters who follow this blog. THANK YOU!

This week's challenge is all about the graduates in our lives. The design team has done a fantastic job of inspiring us. Challenge #7 is "A Time to Reflect." Please create a graduation card, project, layout or cardholder using any cartridge or colors for the graduate in your life. Please share your scrappy work with us by linking your project to Mr. Linky by midnight, EST Wednesday, June 6.

Happy Scrappin'

The Just A Scrappin' Design Team












2 comments:

  1. I just posted a picture of a graduation card I had previously made. It's simple, but sometimes that works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted a picture of one of my graduation card creations. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete