Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Just A Scrappin' Design Team Call

Hi Crafters,

If you are looking to join a DT and would like to join one Just A Scrappin' is going to have an open call from June 1st until June 10th.

As of June 1st, I will be the new DT coordinator so I would love to see many of you become a part of our team. I plan  to have a lot of fun and crafting. You will be asked to send in cards, layout, or project 2 or 3 times a month. Participate in team blog hops, and events. Give your ideas and input.

To qualify send an email to lebpab21408@yahoo.comSend in three of your newly created cards, layouts, or project. Hope to see lots of entries.

Happy Scrappin',

Patti

2 comments:

  1. Are digital layouts accepted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i'm soooo excited for this!!! I will definitely give this a go and cross my fingers that I am one of the lucky ones!

    Have a great Memorial Day weekend!!!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete