Monday, May 14, 2012

Kristine's Craft Room: On the Move

Hello Fellow Crafters,

Thank you Keri for sharing your crafting space with us. Our crafty guest designer, Kristine, is here to share her crafting space. So sit back, relax and enjoy the experience.

Kristine's Craft Room: On the Move

As for my craft room, since we move often portability is my focus.  I keep all my embellishments organized in plastic bins, either Sterilite boxes or drawers and Snapware for my smaller items.  Paper goes into vertical paper storage keepers for the 12 x 12,  8-1/2 x 11 goes into magazine holders.  My favorite is that the punches stand upright in an eating utensil organizer or fit through the slats in my shelf for easy access.

I'm really looking forward to painting the room.  Right now I'm leaning toward a Red Ocher accent wall (the keyboard wall), with the majority of the room being a dark cream, and the lower shelf wall to be "dark toast".  I'm thinking that it's something that both the "him" and the "her" in the room can enjoy peacefully.  I'm also hoping to make it into a space that can morph from the his/hers office to the classroom and back again.  Project for the summer!

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my crafting space!




5 comments:

  1. I love seeing all the scrap areas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This room is so 'neat'. I am a bit of a slob when it comes to scrapping and card making. Love all of your storage space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also am a bit of a slob lol but you have given me some ideas. I really like your container for your ink pads can you give me the secret for that one? Great scrap room love all you areas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also a bit of a slob. I love your idea for your ink pads, would you share that idea?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing other scrap spaces, too. Looks really great. Really like your lamp - looks good and looks like it would work well.

    ReplyDelete