Friday, June 22, 2012

Seasonal Cricut Cartridges on Clearance

I just wanted to quickly let you know that I saw three seasonal cartridges on clearance for $15.00 each. There were about 4 of five copies of each one after I purchased two. And if you have a coupon that says on any item "regular or sale price", you can get them even cheaper. I did not have any of them so I purchased "Graduation" and "Fathers' Day". The third one was "Luau". You can get them at Jo-Anns Fabric and Craft store in Hurst. It is accross from the North East Mall. They have a clearance isle in the Home Decor department, back where I have my classroom. So, if you come in, come back and say Hi. And if you have any questions about classes I am the one to ask. Hope you all have awesome weekend!
Father's Day Mini - Limited Edition Cricut Shape Cartridge Dad Sports Brand NewCricut Happy Graduation Seasonal Cartridge >> Brand-New <<Provo Craft-Cricut Cricut Happy Graduation Seasonal CartridgeCricut Luau Seasonal CartridgeCricut Luau Seasonal Cartridge
Marye Bird
Passionatlycrafty.blotspot.com

6 comments:

  1. Can anyone help me get the cheat sheets from here? They never came to my email and I have been trying to get them for months! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply go to the Scrapbook Group (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CricutCheatSheet/). To the left is a column (you may need to sign into your Yahoo account), Click on Files in that column. At the top of the window that opens is a folder called Master Cheat Sheets, click on it. The first two .pdf files listed are the updated sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marye are you in Hurst Texas by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where could I find a coupon at?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You cannot use a coupon on sale or clearance merchandise at JoAnn's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was in the Walmart at Beach and North Tarrant last week and they were clearing out their Cricut Lite carts for $20 each.

    ReplyDelete