Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Just A Scrappin Challenge #27

Hope that all are well and putting out my prayers to the ones who were affected by the storm of Sandy. 

Come and join our challenge this week and have a chance to win a set of handmade stickpins and a crafting product.

Lets paint the town with STRIPES make a card, layout or 3D project using stripes. Use any theme but use Autumn Colors.

Our talented design team came up with some fantastic projects:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ok crafters get those Autumn strips out and join our challenge
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just popping in to say thanks for the comments on my layout. I usualy work with paper but I have recently discovered Digi and I am quite taken with it. I have done a new layout, more in keeping with the criteria and I hope it OK to submit two entries for this challenge.

    Thanks again for you comments.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete