Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Just A Scrappin Challenge # 32

Hi Crafters,

First off I would like to thank my fellow DT coordinator Keia for stepping in and taking my place for the last several weeks while I was on vacation.

This weeks challenge is "Anything for a square or rectangle."


With the holidays just around the corner we all need to get in SHAPE.  How better than to make a SHAPE card.  So lets do a few finger stretches, wrist circles, roll your necks and shrug your shoulders.  Now you are in SHAPE  now lets get our minds on a SHAPE card.

Our DT took my exercises and look at how it got their imagination and craftiness going:

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
Let us see what kind of SHAPE that you are in and join us in our challenge this week.
 
On lucky crafter will win a set of handmade stickpins and a cardmaking  product.  So get your newly
made SHAPE card entered.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment