Friday, April 26, 2013

Challenge #50

Hi Crafters,

With this post sadness is in my heart.  This will be my last post, for I have resigned as the DT coordinator.  I have become a Stampin' Up Demonstrator and had too many irons in the fire and I had to pull a few of them out.  I hope that the DT continues to do their wonderful work and are able to share with you their outstanding talent.  Thanks to all.

So on with our new challenge this week:   Make a card, LO or project and that does not use any Neutral colors.  NO white, black, brown, or gray. 

Have fun and enjoy.

Take a look at our DTs take on this challenge:











I hope that you all get in my last challenge as the Just A Scrappin' coordinator and let me go out with a bang. 
Get you new entry in and receive a crafting item .

Patti











1 comment:

  1. I for one will miss you. Good luck in everything you do.

    ReplyDelete