Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Close to My Heart Reveals New Cricut Cartridge

This post was written by guest blogger Carol Horton. Carol is a Close to My Heart Independent Consultant. Please visit her website at carolhhorton.ctmh.com and her blog here: carol-scrappininparadise.blogspot.com

At the Close To My Heart Annual Convention, last week, they revealed a new cricut cartridge unlike any I have seen.  It is called Artbooking and is designed to help scrapbookers bring the fantastic features from Cricut to their scrapbook pages.  This cartridge has themes that are automatically designed to fit your scrapbook layout proportionally using the relative size feature.  You select an overlay and cut it at 11 inches and all of the corresponding pieces on the key, such as photo mats and decorative items will be correctly sized to match that layout.

Also, on this cartridge are several different mini books.  I made one of the minis at the creative session of convention. The pages and all the decorative elements were cut from the Artbooking cartridge.  Here are a couple of pages.  You can see more and find out how to order on  my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog, but it is SO hard to read the print! It is way too light on a busy background. I will keep trying to read anyway.... :)

    ReplyDelete